How Do Preorders Work?
Preorders are items that are available for order before they arrive to our store.
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout not when the order ships.
- If a date is listed on the Product Page, this is an approximate date provided by our vendor.
- If the expected ship date changes, please check the product page for updates. We will try our best to communicate with you about any delays.
- If you do not see an update, we do not have any further information at this time.
- Once the item arrives to our store, it will be inventoried and prepared for shipment. You will receive an email containing your tracking information as soon as your order has been shipped.